Basic Types of Auto Parts
Nowadays, the car has become an indispensable tool in our life. Whether it is travel or daily transportation, it has provided us with great convenience, making the distance not so far away. But most people don't have a deep understanding of the car. They only know how to use it, but don't know how to maintain it. Let us have a deeper understanding of our car today.
(1) Classification by nature of use
Auto parts are classified according to the nature of the use of the parts and can be divided into five types
1. Basic parts: refers to some main assembly parts that make up the car, such as crankshaft, cylinder block, cylinder head, camshaft, frame, axle housing, transmission housing, etc.
2. Consumable parts: refers to the parts that must be replaced due to natural aging, failure and expiration during the operation of the car, such as various transmission belts, filter elements, gaskets, tires, batteries, etc.
3. Wearing parts: refers to the parts that are prone to natural wear and failure during the driving of the car, such as bearing bushes, piston rings, pistons, cam bearing bushes, cylinders, valves, conduits, king pins, king pin bushings , wheel hub, brake drum, various oil seals, steel plate pins and sleeves, etc.
4. Maintenance parts: maintenance parts refer to the parts that must be replaced after a certain operating cycle of the car, such as various shafts, gears, fasteners of various moving parts, and parts that must be replaced during a certain service life Parts, such as some fasteners, steering knuckles, half shaft bushings, etc.
5. Accidents: Accidents refer to the parts of the car that are mainly damaged due to the accident, such as bumpers, lamps, rearview mirrors, body coverings, radiators, etc.
(2) According to the source of the parts
According to the source of suppliers of auto parts, it can be divided into two categories, one is called original parts; the other is called suitable parts.
The so-called original parts refer to the original equipment manufacturers (Original Equipment Manufacturer, OEM) in full accordance with the standards and requirements of Liqifeng's manufacturing regulations, which are specially used by automobile manufacturers for maintenance and replacement. These products meet the standards specified by the original manufacturer, have the original manufacturer's logo, the original part number (and sometimes the OEM's trademark), and the original packaging. These products are generally supplied through authorized dealers or authorized service shops of automobile manufacturers.
Not provided by the original factory but can be applied to the same model as the corresponding original parts, such parts are called applicable parts. It's a bit more complicated.
Nowadays, the car has become an indispensable tool in our life. Whether it is travel or daily travel, it has provided us with great convenience, making the distance no longer so far away. But most people don't have a deep understanding of the car. They only know how to use it, but don't know how to maintain it. Let us have a deeper understanding of our car today.
Due to its rich variety, glass can be applied to various occasions, so it has broad prospects and has always been loved by consumers. When we choose glass, in addition to paying attention to its price, we should also pay attention to the different properties of various types of glass, and choose the type that is more suitable for our own use. In order to help you understand how to prevent car glass from fogging, we collected information and compiled this article, hoping to help.
As an important means of transportation in modern times, the level of automobile manufacturing can reflect the strength of the country's manufacturing industry, and at the same time can affect the country's economic development. The internal mechanical structure of the car is relatively complex, and the mechanical functions and performance can directly affect the quality of the car. The overall performance of the car will be directly affected by the accessories. However, there are still quality problems that cannot be ignored in the current auto parts market, resulting in the overall quality of the car and The performance is greatly affected, so it is necessary to do a good job in the quality control of the auto parts market to ensure that the quality of the auto parts entering the market is qualified, so as to promote the development of my country's auto industry and protect the basic rights and interests of consumers.
In recent years, with the rapid growth of the auto market, the auto parts industry is full of huge market prospects and opportunities. Nowadays, the auto parts industry has maintained a momentum of rapid development, showing the huge investment value of the auto parts industry. Under the huge temptation of China's auto market, multinational auto parts companies are rushing to China for investment and cooperation in various ways. The auto parts industry is facing a critical juncture in global operations.