How to prevent car glass from fogging
Due to its rich variety, glass can be applied to various occasions, so it has a broad prospect and has always been loved by consumers. When we choose glass, in addition to paying attention to its price, we should also pay attention to the different properties of various types of glass, and choose the type that is more suitable for our own use. In order to help you understand how to prevent car glass from fogging, we collected information and compiled this article, hoping to help.
1. How to prevent car glass from fogging
1. It should be handled according to the actual situation. First, check whether the frost is inside or outside the window, and then look at the temperature difference inside and outside the car and the number of people in the car. Generally speaking, if the temperature inside the car is high and it is winter outside, the frost should be In the car, if there are many people in the car, generally turn on the hot air to keep the glass warm, and the frost will become less and less. If you are the only one, if there is frost on the window, use the warm air to open it. If it is fog, you can also open the window. Cooling, however, the inside of the car is colder, and you will be frozen.
2. When you get up in the morning, you can apply some cleaning or alcohol on the glass to prevent fogging
3. Apply soapy water to the glass, and wipe it with a cloth after it dries.
2. How to do quick defogging of automotive glass
1. Preventive methods such as spraying anti-fogging agent. Spray a little anti-fogging agent on the glass window (inner wall) of the car, and then wipe it clean to remove the dirt and stains on the glass window. While polishing the glass, on the glass It forms a thin transparent protective film, which can effectively prevent the fog layer formed by the condensation of water vapor on the glass, especially suitable for cold winter. It can replace anti-fogging agent and detergent, soapy water, glycerin, alcohol Or salt water and let it dry before wiping off excess fibers with a chamois or soft dry cloth, which will keep the glass from fogging for a few days.
2. Air-conditioning refrigeration method. Use the air-conditioning refrigeration and dehumidification function to reduce the air humidity to remove fog. When the air conditioner is not turned on in time, especially after many people enter the car in summer, the humidity of the gas exhaled by people is high, and the front windshield will soon be closed. It will be foggy. At this time, you can turn on the air conditioner to blow cold air on the front windshield, and use the dehumidification function of the air conditioner to remove the fog on the front windshield. The window can quickly reduce the humidity in the cab. Of course, it can also be used in conjunction with the air conditioner, the effect will be faster.
3. Air conditioner heating method. Use the method of reducing the temperature difference to remove fog. In winter, use warm air to blow hot air on the glass to quickly increase the temperature of the front glass, reduce the temperature difference between the inner and outer surfaces of the window glass, and prevent the front windshield in time. The fog is too heavy, but one point is that the temperature of the glass at the back and sides rises slowly, so it takes a long time to remove all the fog.
Glass is an amorphous inorganic non-metallic material, generally made of a variety of inorganic minerals (such as quartz sand, borax, boric acid, barite, barium carbonate, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, etc.) of. Its main components are silica and other oxides. The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O·CaO·6SiO2, etc. The main component is silicate double salt, which is an amorphous solid with random structure. It is widely used in buildings to block wind and light, and belongs to a mixture. There are also colored glass mixed with oxides or salts of certain metals to show color, and tempered glass obtained by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastics (such as polymethyl methacrylate) are also called plexiglass.
The car window is the window set on the four walls of the carriage. In order to shield the wind and rain, but not block the sight, the car window is generally made of glass material. With the changes of the times, the car window glass is also changing with each passing day
Nowadays, the car has become an indispensable tool in our life. Whether it is travel or daily travel, it has provided us with great convenience, making the distance no longer so far away. But most people don't have a deep understanding of the car. They only know how to use it, but don't know how to maintain it. Let us have a deeper understanding of our car today.
Due to its rich variety, glass can be applied to various occasions, so it has broad prospects and has always been loved by consumers. When we choose glass, in addition to paying attention to its price, we should also pay attention to the different properties of various types of glass, and choose the type that is more suitable for our own use. In order to help you understand how to prevent car glass from fogging, we collected information and compiled this article, hoping to help.
As an important means of transportation in modern times, the level of automobile manufacturing can reflect the strength of the country's manufacturing industry, and at the same time can affect the country's economic development. The internal mechanical structure of the car is relatively complex, and the mechanical functions and performance can directly affect the quality of the car. The overall performance of the car will be directly affected by the accessories. However, there are still quality problems that cannot be ignored in the current auto parts market, resulting in the overall quality of the car and The performance is greatly affected, so it is necessary to do a good job in the quality control of the auto parts market to ensure that the quality of the auto parts entering the market is qualified, so as to promote the development of my country's auto industry and protect the basic rights and interests of consumers.
In recent years, with the rapid growth of the auto market, the auto parts industry is full of huge market prospects and opportunities. Nowadays, the auto parts industry has maintained a momentum of rapid development, showing the huge investment value of the auto parts industry. Under the huge temptation of China's auto market, multinational auto parts companies are rushing to China for investment and cooperation in various ways. The auto parts industry is facing a critical juncture in global operations.